New Visitors / Pre-Sales Questions
The content included in the Postflop Game Plan is also included in the Lab under the "Four Categories" section.
So if you purchase the Lab, you don't need to purchase the Postflop Game Plan separately.
The lab covers ALL forms of No-limit Holdem. This includes strategy for MTT’s, 6 max & 9 handed cash games, zoom games, and live poker.
Everyone has a different definition of advanced.
The Lab covers material and theory of which we see high-stakes players making mistakes all the time. There are also live play and explain videos from Doug and Ryan playing world class poker.
The Lab also includes access into our private Facebook group where you can get your poker questions answered by Doug and Ryan. If you play high stakes and want some extra help, the Facebook group alone is easily worth the $49/month.
Just the first month!
There are no contracts or commitments, you are free to cancel after your first month. (Although we don't know why you would want too)
If you have signed up for a free download or purchased one of our products, your login information will be emailed to you. If you had an existing account on the site prior to your purchase, you will be sent a confirmation email.
*NOTE: It can take several minutes for that email to arrive. Be sure to also check your Spam, Junk or Promotions folders, just in case.
If you have forgotten your account login or password, please go here to request a new login.
If you believe you haven't received the email for a password change be sure to check any Spam, Junk or Promotions folders. If you still don't see it clear your cache and request a password reset again.
You can change your password on the Member Home page towards the bottom of the menu is a small paragraph that should link you to an "Account" page. (Even if you purchased before 6/4 you will need to click on this link to change your password)
From that page you can click into "Account Details"
And using the form there you can change your password. For your security the password will have to be rated "Medium" or above.
1: Make sure you are logged in through the top navigation menu
2: You can find your Postflop GamePlan through the "Access Your Poker Training" menu tab
3: You can also find your Postflop GamePlan through your Member Home Page under the "ADVANCED POKER TRAINING PRODUCTS" section
If you just purchased a product and are not seeing it please log out and log back in. It can take up to 15 minutes to appear. If that does not make the product appear just send us an email at [email protected]
You can cancel your Lab Subscription by following these steps:
1: Hover over the "Member Home" navigation button until the submenu item "Your Account" appears and click that link.
2: Find and click the "Subscriptions" menu item in the menu.
3: Here you will find a list of all of your active subscriptions, click "view" on the one you would like to cancel.
4: Just click the "Cancel" button that appears below the subscription information:
5: If you don't see an active subscription it may be because you signed up before 6/4/17. You will need to click on the link on the bottom of the page, then click on "View your Subscriptions"
If you are an existing member of Upswing Poker and just purchased a new membership or product you may have to log out and then back in to see your access. It may take up to 15 minutes for the new content to update in your Member Home.
Depending upon your web browsers configuration you may have to clear your browsers cache / temporary internet files as well.
Unfortunately the videos can not be downloaded from the site.
The videos are only available to paid subscribers through the lab on the site.
Being able to download them would allow people to upload them to YouTube, sell them for profit etc.
However you can access them from anywhere you have wifi or data through any mobile device.
We are often asked similar questions along the following:
In the FRI vs. 3 Bet pre flop section and in other places…there are charts. In AA, I see the number 6 and also ATo I see the number 12….etc.
What do those numbers mean?
The answer is that it is the number of total hand combinations.
Once you have purchased your product you can request access to the corresponding Facebook Group below. Typically one of the team members will have you added within one business day.
Yes we do. Please visit https://www.upswingpoker.com/upswing-poker-rewards-program/ for more details
No! You were only charged one.
This is a known issue with our Membership Platform that they are in the process of fixing. If you did get multiple invoices and would like to confirm that you were only charged once or believe you were charged multiple times please just email us at [email protected].
If you paid with PayPal and you can't find your content it might be because your PayPal email address is different from the one currently connected with your Upswing Poker account, the site will create a brand new account based on your PayPal email address. If you believe this has happened to you contact support at [email protected]. Give us your current Upswing Poker email and your PayPal email and we can merge this right away. Let us know which account you would like to remain active.
Upswing Poker Rewards Questions
The following products you are eligible to EARN Upswing Poker Reward Points when those you refer purchase an eligible item or you make the purchase after being referred.
Eligible items that EARN Upswing Poker Reward Points
- Head to Your Account page to get started
- About half-way down the page look for the "Create & share your own Upswing Poker Rewards link HERE & earn points!" section
- The main https://www.upswingpoker.com link is already added. Either leave this as-is to refer people to the Upswing Poker home page.... or replace it with the URL of any page or product on the website
- Click on the "Generate Referral Link" button to create your referral link.
- Your Upswing Poker Rewards Referral Link will be generated and show in the space below the "Generate Referral Link" button.
- Share your generated link via email or on social media
- If your friends click on that your shared referral link within 30 days and make a purchase of an approved product, you both will be awarded Upswing Poker Reward points that can be redeemed on any approved merchandise or training product.
NOTE: Your generated link will include a custom suffix on the end of the generated URL related to your username on the site. (ex: "https://www.upswingpoker.com?ref=YOURREFERRALID")
No. If you are REDEEMING points, you cannot also earn them on that transaction.
Upswing Poker Forums
Upswing Poker is using a service called Gravatar for forum avatars. Your Gravatar is an image that follows you from site to site appearing beside your name when you do things like comment on a post or in a forum. Gravatars are used all over the web by other popular sites like Hootsuite, Battlefield 3, Github, Stack Overflow, millions of sites powered by WordPress, and now Upswing Poker
How to Create Your Gravatar
- Go to Gravatar.com
- Click the Create Your Own Gravatar button
- *You now be directed to a registration form, this will create you a wordpress.com account (WordPress.com is the parent company of Gravatar). If you already have a wordpress.com account, click the link above the form.
- *NOTE: You email address used on Upswing Poker must match the email address used with Gravatar.
- After creating your account, You will redirected to the My Gravatars page to manage your gravatars for each email you add.
- If you haven’t added a Gravatar yet, you will see a message with a link to add a new Gravatar.
- After clicking the link to add a new avatar, you will sent to a screen to upload your new Gravatar image by either from your computer, an external url, and a webcam. After uploading a few images you can also upload a photo from your past uploads.
- After uploading your image you can now crop the photo then rate it, and now the image you uploaded should be your new Gravatar and linked to the email you signed up with.
The Upswing Poker Labs give you the ability to add a slogan or saying (keep it clean) to your forum profile.
- You must have made at least 1 post in the forums before you can update your profile
- Go to one of your forum posts or replies and click on your profile name
- This will take you to your Forum Profile page
- Click the Edit link along the left hand side
- You will see the "Slogan / Saying / Mood" near the top. Scroll past that to the bottom of the page.
- You will find the "Profile Information - Slogan / Saying / Mood" section by the bottom of the page.
- Add your Slogan or Saying into the provided text box.
- Click the Update User button to save.
Yes, bbCode is allowed, which is also what most hand converters use!
You can also use the handy bbCode toolbar to format your posts.
The Upswing Poker Lab forum login is the same as your login into Upswing Poker. The accounts are shared.
Email us at [email protected]
Support hours are 9AM - 5 PM Central, Monday - Friday, excluding American holidays.
There are several scenarios that can cause a "Login Failed" message:
- Incorrect Username or Password
- Simultaneous logins (More than one person signed into your account at a time)
- Possible account sharing
Incorrect Username or Password
The most common cause of a "Login Failed" message is an incorrect username or password. Please try to login again.
- Your username is your email address
- If you have forgotten your password, go through the "Forgot Your Password" process on the Login page. Please contact [email protected] and we can help.
Upswing Poker Lab members can only be signed into a single device at a time.
If you are signed into another device or if another person is signed into your account at the same time, the second person or device signing in will receive a "Login Failed" message.
Please log off of the other device first before trying to sign into a different device. If repeated login attempts are made, your account may become locked. Please contact [email protected] and we can investigate.
Possible account sharing
If the system detects logins from multiple devices or users or if you are consistently receiving a "Login Failed" message it can indicated that someone else is using your login credentials to access the Lab or Postflop Engine. Account sharing is not allowed.
If you suspect that someone has stolen your account login credentials, please contact [email protected] and we can investigate.
- Go to the three vertical dots menu at the upper-right of Chrome
- Click on History
- click on Clear browsing data
- Choose only "Cached images and files"
- Click Clear Browsing Data
- From the History menu, select Clear Recent History.
- If the menu bar is hidden, press
Altto make it visible.
- If the menu bar is hidden, press
- From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything.
- Next to "Details", click the down arrow to choose which elements of the history to clear; to clear your entire cache, select all items.
- Click Clear Now.
- Exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser.
- From the Safari menu, select Clear History and Website Data....
- Select the desired time range, and then click Clear History.
- Go to Safari > Quit Safari or press
Command-Qto exit the browser completely.
Safari 7 and below
- From the Safari menu, select Reset Safari....
- Select the items you want to reset, and then click Reset. As of Safari 5.1, Remove all website data includes both cookies and cache.
- Go to Safari > Quit Safari or press
Command-Qto exit the browser completely.
- In the top right, click the Hub icon (looks like three horizontal lines).
- Click the History icon, and then select Clear all history.
- Select Browsing history, then Cookies and saved website data, and then Cached data and files. Click Clear.
- After the "All Clear!" message appears, exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser.