Below you will find answers to the most common questions we field here at Upswing Poker regarding our services, packages, and members section of the website.
Access to the Postflop engine after purchase is found by logging into Upswing Poker.
1. Sign into Upswing Poker via the Login link at the top of the page
- Your Username and Password will be sent to you after the checkout is complete.
- Login using your email address as your username.
- If you don't know what your login is, check your email. Be sure to check your SPAM filter also
- If you forgot your login, you can click on the "Reset Password" link on the login screen.
2. After you are signed into the site, Click the green "Postflop Engine" button at the top of the website.
3. (Alternative) - In the Members section you will also find a link to the Postflop Engine
If you are an existing member of Upswing Poker and just purchased a new membership or product, depending upon your web browsers configuration you may have to clear your browsers cache / temporary internet files.
Unfortunately the videos can not be downloaded from the site.
The videos are only available to paid subscribers through the lab on the site.
Being able to download them would allow people to upload them to youtube, sell them for profit etc.
However you can access them from anywhere you have wifi or data through any mobile device.
We are often asked similar questions along the following:
In the FRI vs. 3 Bet pre flop section and in other places…there are charts. In AA, I see the number 6 and also ATo I see the number 12….etc.
What do those numbers mean?
The answer is that it is the number of total hand combinations
New Visitors / Pre-Sales Questions
The content included in the Postflop Engine is also included in the Lab under the "Four Categories" section.
So if you purchase the Lab, you don't need to purchase the Postflop Engine separately.
The lab covers ALL forms of No-limit Holdem. This includes strategy for MTT’s, 6 max & 9 handed cash games, zoom games, and live poker.
Everyone has a different definition of advanced.
The Lab covers material and theory of which we see high-stakes players making mistakes all the time. There are also live play and explain videos from Doug and Ryan playing world class poker.
The Lab also includes access into our private Facebook group where you can get your poker questions answered by Doug and Ryan. If you play high stakes and want some extra help, the Facebook group alone is easily worth the $27/month.
Email us at [email protected]
Support hours are 9AM - 5 PM Central, Monday - Friday
There are several scenarios that can cause a "Login Failed" message:
- Incorrect Username or Password
- Simultaneous logins (More than one person signed into your account at a time)
- Possible account sharing
Incorrect Username or Password
The most common cause of a "Login Failed" message is an incorrect username or password. Please try to login again.
- Your username is your email address
- If you have forgotten your password, go through the "Forgot Your Password" process on the Login page. Please contact [email protected] and we can help.
Upswing Poker Lab members can only be signed into a single device at a time.
If you are signed into another device or if another person is signed into your account at the same time, the second person or device signing in will receive a "Login Failed" message.
Please log off of the other device first before trying to sign into a different device. If repeated login attempts are made, your account may become locked. Please contact [email protected] and we can investigate.
Possible account sharing
If the system detects logins from multiple devices or users or if you are consistently receiving a "Login Failed" message it can indicated that someone else is using your login credentials to access the Lab or Postflop Engine. Account sharing is not allowed.
If you suspect that someone has stolen your account login credentials, please contact [email protected] and we can investigate.