Today Joey talks to Daniel Negreanu on the Poker Life Podcast!
Unless you’ve been living under a rock you will know who this is. One of the most Prolific poker players of all time, Daniel has been in the game for over two decades. He has been on TV more than maybe anyone else and is currently the featured pro for Pokerstars.
Daniel started as a pool hall hustler and worked his way up to one of the top pros today.
Daniel has played it all; cash games, tournaments, no limit hold’em, mixed games, heads up, full ring, online, and live, on just about every continent. To this day he has $32,000,000+ in live tournament cashes, recently finishing in second place in the $1,000,000 buy-in One Drop WSOP event for $8.2M.
Check him out @RealKidPoker
On the Podcast today:
- Daniel’s fitness and working with a personal trainer
- Amaya’s acquisition of Pokerstars and their moves first year running Pokerstars
- Introduction of Spin & Gos
- Growing Poker by adding Sports Betting and Casino games to Pokerstars
- Adding a shot clock in live tournaments
- The First annual American Poker Awards
- Dan Coleman
- Being a Millionaire on “Millionaire Match Maker”
- How he promoted himself
- Beating high stakes cash games prop bet
- Rake in PLO
- His Poker Mentality
- How he’s able to still compete
- Choice Center
- and Much more!